Thursday, February 5, 2009

Conversations with Kenley

So today Kenley wasn't doing what I asked her to and as a result was going to be late for school. Here is how our coversation went...

ME: Kenley, you are not listening to me.

KENLEY: Mom, you know how my ears are.

ME: No honey, I don't know. How are your ears?

KENLEY: They trun off sometimes.

ME: Well then then leave them on all the time.

KENLEY: But mom that will waste the batteries.

Where she comes up with this stuff is beyond me but what a nut.

3 comments:

  1. I am so happy you started a blog. Your new little one is so cute. She is so tiny compared to mine!! I love when kids say stuff like this it just makes you wonder were the heck they come up with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funnY!! She is a crack up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome to blogging...and great pics! you can only resist the web for so long! hope your cute little babe is sleeping well for you!

    ReplyDelete