Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Loves of my life...



I am so blessed to have so many things to love in this life! I have an amazing husband who has made such a great effort to become a better spouse, father, and friend. I have grown so much closer to him in the last year or so. I am not sure if it is just time or maturity, whatever it is, I love him so much and appreciate his hard work and patience. Together we have the most beautiful kids. Jack has a heart of gold, and loves to be a tease. Kenley is the best sport, she will go anywhere and do anything, and our little Lainey is the sweetest. What more could a girl ask for?

2 comments:

  1. Well it's about time! I'm very excited about this. Cute picture of the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures! You guys have a great family!

    ReplyDelete